Tuesday, March 26, 2013

So Excited

Well, i am officially very very excited!!! I filled out an application to work at Triple S Christian Ranch in Arkansas, and i heard back and they really want me!!! So i will be leaving May 27 and will be gone for six weeks...so when i get back home from Alabama i will only have six weeks at home to do all my graduation stuff, have my graduation party, and have everything ready to go!!! It will be busy!!! But i can't wait to go...Mrs. Bishop said i will be doing everything, working in the kitchen, snack shop, cleaning guest rooms, helping at the pool, answering campers questions, ect. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Yay!! That's so fantastic, Melody!!! I'm happy for you. I hope you have tons of fun =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing, melody! You'll be awesome!! You go girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks y'all!!! I know i will have a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melody!! That's SO awesome! I am so glad you get to do that!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melody! thats AWESOME! Is this your first job?

    -Olivia Yates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we cleaned the church...but other than that yes!!!

      Delete